Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Back!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't touched this blog since Nov. 2010. Insane! I guess between the holidays, family, work, and my little side app making business I let my poor e-books blog fade. That doesn't mean I haven't been reading and staying on top of the e-book world. I have read several e-books over the last couple of months and I will try and share the best of the best that I have read as the weeks move forward.

Today I wanted to restart this blog again and share an awesome link I found to help keep track of new Kindle e-books and price reductions for the Kindle. I have used this link the last couple of days and have found it extremely handy. The name of the website is ereaderiq. Check it out! I think you will find it very useful. I have already purchased several e-books I didn't even know were finally available on the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment