Thursday, September 2, 2010

iPhone App that Helps Me ‘Read More’

I wanted to take a moment and share this iPhone app I found called ‘Read More’ by Naval Labs. In short this app allows you to time how much you have read of a book and track it. The app is simple in design and easy to use, you simply enter in the name of the book you are reading and the author and add the number of pages in the book (yes you can add Kindle pages here as well) then hit the start reading button. When you have read as much as you can for that amount of read time you hit the stop reading button and it records how long you read and how long at your current rate it will take you to finish the book. Simple. I love this app. I use it all the time when I am reading now. Below is a sample of the reading log the app generated for me, and yes not all of them all e-books I have to admit...or were they?

I am not getting paid for talking about this app at all. I am just a user who likes it and wanted to share it with my readers. Here is the link to the app on the Apple iTunes store -  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/readmore/id353047317?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment