Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back in the Saddle Again

Wow, time really does fly, and life just seems to happen around you. I can’t believe I seemingly abandoned this blog, but I think it is time to reclaim it and fire it up again.

The e-book industry is still pretty much in the same state as I left it. E-book prices are still high and with the higher prices it seems the industry is seeing lower sales. Not sure why the publishing industry doesn’t get that lower prices means more sales!

As I refire up this blog I will continue to share some of the outragous e-book pricing I have found and throw in a review or two of e-books I have read recently. I am still reading e-books 99.9% of the time.

Not sure if anyone is still out there but I will start writing again and we can see what happens together.

No comments:

Post a Comment